Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Begins, September 23rd

Go down

Autumn Begins, September 23rd Empty Autumn Begins, September 23rd

Post by GM/NPC Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:13 am

.:Noon:.

Autumn Begins, September 23rd Mort10Autumn Begins, September 23rd Oskar10

Mort: A miracle happened today. The Autumn Court hasn’t exploded yet, after last night’s crown fiasco. We’ve almost made it twelve days--

Oskar: Hours, Mort, hours.

Mort: Yeah yeah, that long, with no disasters. I don’t know about you, listeners, but I expected a fight by now. Or an assassination. At least an angry letter. But I haven’t seen anything yet. Have you?

Oskar: I had to tell Falk that he can no longer use his power as Autumn King to request David Bowie music twenty-four seven. And he didn’t argue--though honestly, that kind of worries me.

Mort: Do wonders never cease?

Oskar: Well, it’s been a lax day so far, listeners, but stay tuned! We’re going to get some interviews to hear your thoughts about the new shift in power, and any advice you might have for our new king. Hell, maybe we can get an interview from our...esteemable new Autumn Lord, in all his angelic and shiny glory, soon.

Mort: Or we can get the washed-up old one in exchange for some more Bowie on the radio.

Oskar: You better hope he didn’t just hear that.

Mort: If you find me with stab wounds in my back, you will know. Anyway, can I suggest a song for this fine, disaster-free day?

Oskar: Only if you get those holy shoes off my side of the desk.

Mort: Theeeese? *interrupted by theatrical gagging from Oskar* Sure, in a moment. Here’s a song to our new Autumn King, listeners. Rock on.

GM/NPC
GM/NPC
Admin

https://drowningmountainrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down