Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Reference: Sandbox Mode and other things

Go down

For Reference: Sandbox Mode and other things Empty For Reference: Sandbox Mode and other things

Post by GM/NPC Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:11 am

Congratulations, you have completed the opening plot! We are now locking these threads, and moving into Sandbox Mode. You will see that the various areas you have access to are now unlocked, and have a list of characters currently present. The date is now September 23rd, time is whenever your character is up and doing things (remember, all vampires are nocturnal), with weather and further information available in the Weather and Radio Free Fae forums.

When making a new topic, remember to include the in-game date and time in the title of the topic, so we can keep chronology in-tact. We are also setting up a list that shows the location of various NPCs, but if you want to talk to a specific NPC you cannot find, talk to me or Amanda. If you want to hang out with a Player Character, you can work that out with each other.

Also, we will be PMing you with your earned Beats and Experience Points soon, and ask you for new aspirations if any are needed. In Sandbox mode, you are free to spend EXP whenever you wish, just make sure to tell us GMs so we can adjust our copies of your sheets accordingly (and make sure the purchase can be justified).

One final note: If at all possible, I would like EVERYONE to post at least once a week (though if you want to post more, that’s perfectly fine, of course). I know we all have lives, but at the same time, I do want to keep this RP alive, and I don’t think checking the forums and writing a post once a week is too unreasonable. This isn’t a hard-and-fast rule, but if you find that you can’t post, please check in with me.

Welp, that’s about it, and a copy of this message is going into the Announcements thread for reference. The doors are now open, my friends. Go and smell the roses.
GM/NPC
GM/NPC
Admin

https://drowningmountainrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum