Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer Kara's Log

Go down

Officer Kara's Log Empty Officer Kara's Log

Post by Kara Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:49 am

22 September 2013 - 9am
Coffee machine's acting haunted again and Jack ain't here. Caught an old lady J-walking, but then I forgot if I could give her a ticket in this state. So I ate a Twix.
I have a feeling I'm gonna need to play with something that shoots things. Maybe I'll play with the stun gun during lunch. Speaking of which, I packed a banana. Banana's are gross, but they do kind of look like polka-dotted tasers.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Officer Kara's Log Empty Re: Officer Kara's Log

Post by Kara Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 am

22 September 2013 - approx. 9pm
I may not have gotten to the range during lunch, but I did get some target practice.
Also it occurred to me as Hey Jude played for the sixth time today that I should really do something about my right windshield wiper. It's been making weird noises that are ominously similar to the coffee machine and do not sound good with the "na na na-na-na-na's" of the Beatles.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:10 am

22 September 2013 - after 9
It is a little bit disturbing how calm Cyrus is sometimes. I guess it's because he's a hippy. Sometimes though, I wonder if it's possible for him to get phased by anything, maybe it's his shorts. Or because he's not as ridiculously tall as the rest of this town.
What matters is that Retz is safe--from that weird southerner (probably a wonk from Louisiana) and that weird girl (Retz is too young to date!).
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:43 pm

22 September 2013 - nearly midnight
On patrol tomorrow. I hope I find that old lady j-walking again, turns out it is technically illegal. Damn old lady.
I found a KitKat between the passenger seat and the door, I can't decide if it's worth eating. Squashed KitKats are so disappointing.
Also, I hope Croix did the paperwork. Lord willing and the creek don't rise.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 pm

23 September 2013 - early morning
My pull-up bar presents a problem. I am too short to reach it. The entire house is just too tall, one day builder people will realize that humans like I are not the same size as giants like Nath and those other Oregonians. Must be something in the water.
I'm running low on frozen meals, I've only got that weird green stuff left. They can claim it's spinach all they want, it ain't natural to mush it up and put tofu-cheese in it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum