Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Cain

Go down

Casey Cain Empty Casey Cain

Post by Casy Cain Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Name: Casey Cain
Played By: Benton Brahm
Height: 6'0”
Build: Athletic in the most appealing way
Apparent Age: Early to mid 20's
Eye Color: Blue, very very blue
Hair: Dark Brown.

Description: Casey is 'that guy'. He's handsome, charming, funny, smart, charismatic, genuinely interested in what you have to say. He can be typically found in a simple T shirt and jeans, and almost as often in a full suit for any sort of formal occasion. And by suit we mean the whole thing, shirt, vest, jacket, tie, the works. Only rarely is he found in anything in between though he makes that work for him too. In short he wants to be your friend and you want to be his two. He's just that guy.

Supernatural Type: Is this some sort of new age, 'what's your sign'? Cause I haven't heard that one before, but please! Tell me all about it? Can I get you a drink?

Public Knowledge: Casey seems to be independently wealthy, travels a lot, and entertains himself as a free lance art appraiser. For such a nice guy he seems to have a very small (non existent) web presence though. It hardly matters, he'll tell you anything you want to know about him, all you have to do is ask.

Casy Cain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum