Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

+6
Madscientistelite
Nicholae_Purrun
GM/NPC
Steven Thaine
Celeste Rosewood
Rip Van Winkle
10 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post by Rip Van Winkle Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:37 pm

This ratio of people I know : people I vaguely know about : people I don't know is getting skewed far toward the latter two points (especially with the 2 new characters added to the roster. Hi Emma and Connor. Who the are you?). Of course, I can't be the only one feeling this. So! It'd be nice if we could all do a round of player introductions.

I'll go first, naturally.

I am Sebastian! (And sometimes Lindsey, but mostly Sebastian these days.) I am a moody hermit who is currently studying computer science. If our lovely GM gets the skype group chat up, I'm probably going to be the person your see the least. I am very fond of lighthearted magical anime and well written creepypasta.
Rip Van Winkle
Rip Van Winkle

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by Celeste Rosewood Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 pm

HI I'M EMMA, I'M AMANDA'S FRIEND FROM COLLEGE AND CONNOR IS MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I STICK MY BUTT IN HIS FACE.
Celeste Rosewood
Celeste Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Thaine Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:44 pm

EMMA WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT I HARDLY KNOW THESE PEOPLE
Hi i'm Connor and I likea-da Roleplay. I'm known for my voice acting, if anything and I love playing games.
Steven Thaine
Steven Thaine

Back to top Go down

Post by GM/NPC Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:23 am

I think I'll join this intro party, even though I know just about everybody.
I'm Eve, who kept developing this roleplay plot and setting, but wanted to RP with aaaaaaall my friends at once. I'm an aspiring fantasy/horror writer, and I love cats. Oh, and I have way too many characters and weird ideas, woop. Guess that's why I'm GMing.
GM/NPC
GM/NPC
Admin

https://drowningmountainrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholae_Purrun Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 am

I'm Tristan and I'm dating a GM (Eve). I study Cinema at U of O, I play saxophone and am addicted to a lot of games and tv series atm. I am a colossal Star Wars nerd and I'm really confused as to why we don't have a fandom name for that yet.
Nicholae_Purrun
Nicholae_Purrun

Back to top Go down

Post by Madscientistelite Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:07 am

HIII!!! I'm Amanda, the Mistress of Merits, Princess of Permissions, and co-GM!

Where Eve creates the pretties, I make sense of the chaos and try and make it kinda work. Rule questions are my purview, where as Eve takes plot. My primary NPCs are Jo, Nathanial, Prism, Tavi, and Thomas, as well as a few that will show up eventually. Eve has most of the rest of the crazy number of NPCs in this game.

Last edited by Madscientistelite on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madscientistelite
Madscientistelite
Admin

Location : Somewhere in the woods lost among the briers and the brambles...

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiri Reynes Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:24 am

Hi, I'm Holli. I'm a friend of Eve's from Tumblr so I know pretty much... none of you. I'll go ahead and apologize for if I suck at stuff, because I feel sure I will anyway. I tend to write expansively, and it can be an issue. I have a roleplay... problem. As of this moment, I'm part of 8-9 games. Oops.
Meiri Reynes
Meiri Reynes

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Adams Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi, I'm Rachel (the younger and shorter, not to be confused with Rachel - the slightly older and taller, who plays Thelmore). I'm a friend of Eve's and Amanda's from college. (WE MISS YOU AMANDA) I'm currently studying anthropology, sociology, and religious studies. Sebastian and I currently run a tabletop game (nWOD) for our friends here. I also enjoy reading, writing (most plays and fiction), and I'm a huge theatre nerd. (Though I'm a nerd about a lot of things actually) Look forward to RPing with you all!
Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Wallace Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:32 am

Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and others. My name is Amelia and I had the pleasure of making Eve's and Amanda's acquaintance during my one year at Mills, where they suckered me into the dark, addicting world of roleplay. (I never looked back!)

I currently go to school in the UK, so there's a bit of a time-zone issue - please forgive any lateness in my replies! I am a dedicated fangirl, writer, web designer, rower, and frantic overworked finalist (wheeeeeeeeeeeeee) and I am SO SO VERY EXCITED to be playing with you all!

*hugs the whole forum*
Bud Wallace
Bud Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Uh, okay, caught up with life, I'm Brighid (Bree-id). I row.
And I go to Mills; that's where I row. I don't actually row at Mills, we go to a reservoir. I met Clark when I complimented her Jayne Cobb hat at said reservoir.
Studying mostly English even though I intend to dual major with Computer Science.
I used to play a gay dwarf paladin named Dmitri in D&D, so I'm getting used to WOD.
I tumble and have a SPN habit. I'm a fan of many things but I always forget them... I enjoy fixing other people's theses and papers. I also like obscure music that isn't actually obscure, I'm just from the Northeast/Texas.
I said that I row right? Because I do.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum