Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Information and Opening Posts!

Go down

Special Information and Opening Posts! Empty Special Information and Opening Posts!

Post by GM/NPC Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:51 am

Hello everyone! We're super close to starting now, and I see that a lot of you have joined the forum and are starting profiles! Awesome! And to those of you who have already sent in Aspirations and Breaking Points, that's even more exciting!

I plan to make opening posts this weekend. These are NOT the start of the plot, but opening up the starting areas, so people can post and mingle a bit before the plot starts. You know, see the setting a bit before I (metaphorically) blow it up.

Once you get your aspirations and breaking points done, I will be sending EACH OF YOU a private message, on this site, of who and what you know when the roleplay starts. In case you have not noticed yet, the Private Message button is one of the rightmost buttons on that blue menu at the top, just under the banner. It should blink if and when you have a message.

I'm sending this via PM to make sure you all know where the button is and how PMs work, since that's how we will communicate secret information, rolls, and so on. Also, it means you will have your info on-site, instead of an email or Skype chat you could lose.

Once you have your PM, feel free to start posting. Your PM will include a reminder of where your starting area is, fyi.

That's about it for now! Can't wait to start~!
GM/NPC
GM/NPC
Admin

https://drowningmountainrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum