Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back on Track, and Goblin Markets!

Go down

Back on Track, and Goblin Markets! Empty Back on Track, and Goblin Markets!

Post by GM/NPC Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Hey guys! Sorry things have been slow for the past few weeks--between theater work, school, and Spring Break, we were swamped. But now we’re back and ready to post! (Though if this GM seems a tad frazzled about thesis, well, excuse her please).

Anyway, we have some exciting news for you all: We’re opening up the Goblin Market! For those who don’t know what this means: it’s a hidden market run by hobgoblins, changelings, and more, selling everything from magical tokens, weaponry, and even the skills and memories of others. Of course, everything has a price, and the buyer should always beware…

This counts as our first “event area,” for there will be plot threads you guys can poke. Completely optional, but hopefully fun. You can also, of course, buy things at the market. If there’s anything you particularly want--and I mean ANYTHING--either reply to this or send a message to Amanda or myself, so we can consider it.

The Goblin Market will be open in about a week, and during that time, a new player will be introduced too! And yes, everyone will have access--changelings and mages have unquestioned entry, while the rest of you may require a bit of plot stuff to get you in. Nothing too major, though, but message me if you want in for particulars.

I hope you’re all excited!
~Eve
GM/NPC
GM/NPC
Admin

https://drowningmountainrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum