Drowning Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew Bauer

2 posters

Go down

Matthew Bauer Empty Matthew Bauer

Post by Matthew Bauer Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 am

Name: Matthew A. Bauer
Played By: Max Daniels
Height: 5'10"
Build: Exceptionally Average
Apparent Age: Late twenties.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Short gelled back styled chestnut hair.
Appearance: To feel like a million dollars, you have to look like a million dollars. And Matthew endeavors to succeed. Step one; The tie. No tie, no business. And business is what he knows. Simple black or red, patterns for unusual occasions. Button up shirt is a must, long sleeved at all times. You can roll them up, sure, it adds a hard working and slightly softer look. Tucked in though of course, we aren't savages. Slacks are the normal look to keep our professionalism up, but weekends allow blue jeans. Suit jackets during the colder points of the year, open to show how we are actually casual despite our work. Vests and suspenders are both good underneath. And to finish it off, our shoes should be nice polished black, with work boots for the casual weekends and barbeques. It's a strict list, but appearances matter. They really do.

Smiles, firm hand shakes, confidant posture. Matthew is almost trained in being assertive, gets along with everyone, knows a little bit about many things. He rarely loses his smile, but sometimes takes awhile to answer, like he's thinking about things. He has a tendency to pinch the bridge of his nose or thumb it while he's thinking, but always makes sure people understand that he's there to be friendly, but be in charge.
Supernatural Type?: What could be weird about him? He's got that winning smile, a sense of fashion, and seems to have a bottle of scotch him just about everywhere. Obviously you're over thinking this.
Public Knowledge: Matthew is a friendly guy. He'll smile, shake your hand, buy you a beer at the bar, but he always stays as close to an alpha position as possible. He lives in a semi expensive modern house near the forest line, and drives a nice modern car. He works marketing personal assistant services to celebrities and CEOs, mostly via skype nowadays, but it's pretty lucrative.

Sin-Eater's Geist: Tethervein is an emaciated figure, most likely male, but uncertain from appearance as it is hairless, void of genitals, and ever it's nose is nothing but slits on it's face. It's eyes are sunken and milky, and it's mouth is swollen and blackened, all it's teeth are fractured shards of beer and whiskey bottles. But while the pale crippled body of Tethervein is uncomfortable, where it becomes truly unnatural is the deep red pulsing lines ripped from gashes along his arms and legs. Tendons and veins ripped free from their homes extend up in the air, attached to a marionette of crossed syringes, moving it's body in a harsh mimicry of humanity.

But despite his appearance, Tethervein cares about people's comfort. And the things that comfort them. Mainly that. Seek your solace in things. Drown your sorrows in alcohol, find love in the caress of a prostitute, feel at home when the needle hits your artery... And know everything will be alright.

Last edited by Matthew Bauer on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matthew Bauer
Matthew Bauer

Back to top Go down

Matthew Bauer Empty Re: Matthew Bauer

Post by Bud Wallace Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:30 am

Um. Hi. I think we're neighbors.

*AWKWARD*

--Bud Wallace, former Hell's Angel, and probably as different from you as it is possible to be.
Bud Wallace
Bud Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Bauer Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:21 pm

I see no reason for it to be awkward. A healthy variance in personalities and skills is wonderful, plus I assume we both like a good beer. We'll have it on me.
Matthew Bauer
Matthew Bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Wallace Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:20 am

Dude. Ok? Uh. Thanks. I can, um, bring wings, or somethin'?
Bud Wallace
Bud Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Bauer Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:00 am

As long as they're spicy. Can't abide having wings that don't clear out my sinuses, heh.
Matthew Bauer
Matthew Bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Wallace Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 am

Hey. Uh. I got wings? Meet you on Main Street?
Bud Wallace
Bud Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Wallace Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:05 am

Uh. I mean, at the bar? The Edge of Glory. Nighttime work for you?
Bud Wallace
Bud Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down